top of page

Fernando Pinto Presents

Public·61 Marty Casey
Austin Adams
Austin Adams

Mine for Now: A Sizzling Billionaire Romance by J.S. Scott

Mine for Now by J.S. Scott: A Steamy Billionaire Romance

Introduction

If you're looking for a hot and spicy read that will keep you hooked from start to finish, you might want to check out Mine for Now by J.S. Scott. This is the second part of The Billionaire's Obsession series, which follows the passionate relationship between Simon Hudson, a reclusive billionaire game developer, and Kara Foster, a struggling nursing student and waitress.

mine for now js scott epub

Download Zip: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ftinourl.com%2F2ucOEw&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw3IlO_v6-eyqKQEZ4Osd8Fe

What is Mine for Now?

Mine for Now is an erotic romance novel that was first published in 2012 as an individual book, but later included in The Billionaire's Obsession Simon, which contains all four parts of the series. It has about 90 pages and can be read as a standalone, but it's better to read it after Mine for Tonight, the first part of the series.

Who is J.S. Scott?

J.S. Scott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of contemporary and paranormal romance. She's an avid reader of all types of books and literature. Writing what she loves to read, J.S. Scott writes both contemporary erotic romance stories and paranormal romance erotics. They almost always feature an Alpha Male and have a happily ever after because she just can't seem to write them any other way! She lives in the beautiful Rocky Mountains with her husband and two very spoiled German Shepherds.

Why should you read Mine for Now?

You should read Mine for Now if you enjoy:

• Steamy scenes that will make you blush

• Alpha males who are possessive and protective

• Sweet and sassy heroines who are not afraid to stand up for themselves

• A fast-paced and engaging plot that will keep you turning the pages

• A touch of drama and suspense that will keep you on the edge of your seat

• A satisfying and romantic ending that will make you swoon

Summary of Mine for Now

The main characters

The main characters of Mine for Now are Simon Hudson and Kara Foster.

• Simon Hudson is a 29-year-old billionaire who owns Hudson Industries, a successful company that develops computer games. He's also a genius hacker who goes by the alias "CyberSam". He's handsome, muscular, and has dark hair and blue eyes. He's very introverted and prefers to stay behind his computer than socialize with people. He has a dark past that haunts him and makes him afraid to love anyone.

• Kara Foster is a 23-year-old nursing student who works as a waitress at a diner to pay her bills. She's beautiful, curvy, and has blonde hair and green eyes. She's very kind, compassionate, and independent. She has a tough life that makes her struggle to survive and trust anyone.

The plot

The plot of Mine for Now picks up where Mine for Tonight left off. Simon has rescued Kara from her abusive landlord who tried to rape her and offered her a place to stay at his mansion. Kara has accepted his offer, but she's still wary of his motives and his feelings for her. Simon has confessed that he's been watching over her for over a year and that he wants her to be his, but he's still reluctant to admit his love for her.

As they spend more time together, their attraction and chemistry grow stronger and they can't resist each other. They share passionate and intimate moments that make them feel things they've never felt before. However, they also face some challenges and obstacles that threaten to tear them apart. Simon's past comes back to haunt him and puts Kara in danger. Kara's financial situation worsens and makes her feel guilty for accepting Simon's help. Simon's brother Sam interferes and tries to sabotage their relationship.

The ending

The ending of Mine for Now is a cliffhanger that leaves you wanting more. Simon and Kara have a big fight after Kara discovers that Simon has been lying to her about something important. She feels betrayed and hurt by him and decides to leave him. Simon realizes that he can't live without her and that he loves her more than anything. He goes after her and tries to convince her to stay with him. He tells her the truth about his past and his feelings for her. He asks her to marry him and promises to never hurt her again. Will Kara forgive him and accept his proposal? You'll have to read the next part of the series, Mine Forever, to find out.

Review of Mine for Now

The pros

Some of the pros of Mine for Now are:

• The writing style is simple, clear, and engaging. The author uses an informal tone, personal pronouns, rhetorical questions, and analogies and metaphors to create a conversational style that appeals to the reader.

• The characters are well-developed, realistic, and relatable. The author gives them enough backstory, personality, and motivation to make them interesting and sympathetic. The reader can easily connect with them and root for them.

• The romance is hot, sweet, and emotional. The author creates a strong chemistry and tension between the main characters that makes their scenes sizzle. The reader can feel their passion, desire, and love for each other.

• The plot is fast-paced, captivating, and suspenseful. The author keeps the reader hooked with twists, turns, conflicts, and surprises that make the story unpredictable and exciting.

The cons

Some of the cons of Mine for Now are:

• The story is too short and ends abruptly. The reader might feel unsatisfied and frustrated by the lack of closure and resolution. The reader might also feel like the story is rushed and incomplete.

• The story is clichéd and unrealistic. The reader might find some of the tropes and scenarios in the story too familiar and overdone. The reader might also find some of the events and actions in the story too unbelievable and convenient.

• The story is not very original or unique. The reader might feel like the story is similar to other billionaire romance stories in the market. The reader might also feel like the story does not offer anything new or different.

The rating

Based on the pros and cons, I would give Mine for Now a rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. It's a good read for fans of erotic romance who enjoy steamy scenes, alpha males, and drama. However, it's not a great read for readers who prefer longer stories, more depth, and more originality.

Conclusion

Where to get Mine for Now?

If you're interested in reading Mine for Now by J.S. Scott, you can get it as part of The Billionaire's Obsession Simon, which contains all four parts of the series. You can buy it on Amazon as an ebook or a paperback. You can also read it for free if you have Kindle Unlimited.

FAQs

Here are some frequently asked questions about Mine for Now by J.S. Scott:

• Do I need to read Mine for Tonight before reading Mine for Now?

Yes, you need to read Mine for Tonight before reading Mine for Now because they are part of a series that follows the same characters and storyline.

• How many parts are there in The Billionaire's Obsession series?

There are four parts in The Billionaire's Obsession series: Mine for Tonight, Mine for Now, Mine Forever, and Mine Completely.

• Are there any other books by J.S. Scott that are related to The Billionaire's Obsession series?

by J.S. Scott that are related to The Billionaire's Obsession series. They are The Billionaire's Salvation Max, The Billionaire's Game Kade, Billionaire Undone Travis, Billionaire Unmasked Jason, Billionaire Untamed Tate, Billionaire Unbound Chloe, Billionaire Undaunted Zane, and Billionaire Unknown Blake. They are standalone books that feature different couples, but they are connected by the Hudson family and their friends.

• What are some other books by J.S. Scott that I might like?

Some other books by J.S. Scott that you might like are The Sinclairs series, The Walker Brothers series, The Accidental Billionaires series, The Vampire Coalition series, and The Pleasure of His Punishment series.

• What are some other authors that write similar books to J.S. Scott?

Some other authors that write similar books to J.S. Scott are E.L. James, Sylvia Day, Maya Banks, J. Kenner, and Laurelin Paige.

71b2f0854b

About

FernandoPintoPresents functions as a Management/ Bookings/ E...

Marty Casey

bottom of page